Saturday 20 August 2011

Final Reflection of the course

First of all, I would like to express my profound gratitude to our course coordinator, Dr. Siti Fatimah Mohd. Yassin, and our course lecturer, Mr. Tg Norazlan Tg Sulaiman, for their support, advice and guidance. Also, my beloved parents who support me, my partner, Teh Hui Yen, who completed several task together and my fellow course mates and classmates.


From this course, I have gained valuable knowledge and experience about Computer in Education. Although I am quite well verse with computers, I still gain a lot throughout the whole course. The knowledge that I gain will be useful in future for my teaching aids later on for my teaching process.

There are many software for us to explore and most of them are quite similar in terms of functions except for their price. Personally I found out that OpenOffice.org is quite good in terms of functions as it is very similar to Microsoft Office although OpenOffice is an Open Source Software. The government will be able to save budget on licensed software if teachers are able to familiarise with OpenOffice.org's software.

I hope that the knowledge and the experience I have gained could give me the extra confidence needed to go one step further in achieving success in teaching.

Last but not least,

~Happy Distance Learning~

~There's always a new life~
~Best Regards~


~Chew~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment ;D